In the european gaming area, the "monkey island" Gibraltar has developed an important position in the past two decades. A big part Aller Online Casinos - primarily with a British descent - has its headquarters in Gibraltar. On the one hand, this is of course due to the moderate tax laws, but on the other hand also to the regulatory body for the Online gambling. The supervisory authority of the small state is directly subject to the government or the Ministry of Finance.
What tasks does the supervisory authority have?
The main task of the Gambling department of the government is of course the allocation of the licenses. The companies and their representatives are not only checked for trustworthiness. The financial background is also very important. The cost of a Gibraltar license is booting between $ 80,000 and $ 100,000 in the online casino area.
The other tasks of the regulatory authority include the following things:
- Advertising guidelines: It is very precisely determined how and to what extent online casino providers can design their advertising.
- Payment of the profits: The authority can be sent to the provider's profit payment reports at regular intervals.
- Protection of customer data: Furthermore, the safe storage of customer data is checked.
- Accounts - audit: If the player is no longer available for the casino, the authority manages its funds in trust.
- Code of conduct: The supervisory authority has created an exact behavior index, which all game providers submit.
- Gaming tax: In addition, the government office is moving in the Gaming tax. (One percent of sales and one percent from profit up to a maximum of 425,000 $ - corresponds to annual sales of 42.5 million $)
Furthermore, the gambling department acts as a complainant, i.e. the casino customers can the authority at any time, provided that there are irregularities or disputes in one Online casino payout came with the provider. As a rule, attempts are made to bring about a kind agreement. Should the suspicion of Online Casino Effort Or there are rip -offs, there may also be quick and rigorous revocation of the approvals.
Here is the details of the supervisory authority:
Gambling department HM Government of Gibraltar
GX11 1AA Gibraltar
TEL: 00350 20064142
Fax: 00350 20064150
E – Mail:
After our Online casino experiences If the approval from Gibraltar arrives at eye level with the equivalent papers of the Malta Gaming Authority. If a virtual arcade can show an EU license from the "monkey island", a safe and serious game environment can be assumed.
The special feature of the license allocation for online casinos
The allocation of the online casino licenses in Gibraltar is bound to a special feature with which the authority gives itself a unique selling point. Even if the new one virtual game stores-Operator puts an insufficient money on the table, the approvals only exist if the games have been verified by an independent test institute in advance. In the case of the large software manufacturers, this is usually the case, but the Real money casinos Do not put together your range of games in Gibraltar.
Testations are recognized by the following companies.
- iTech Labs
- Gaming Associates
- Gli europe BV (formerly TST)
- GLI Test Labs USA ULC
- NMI measurement technology & gaming ltd
- BMM conformity
- SQS India InfoSystems PVT LTD
- SIQ Ljubljana
- Trisigma BV
- Enex Testlabs
- Quinel M. Ltd
Online casinos based in Gibraltar
In the end we want them to you New online casinos of course not withheld with a Gibraltar license: of course:
More casinos with Gibraltar license:
- Plush Casino
- Flume Casino
- Cheeky Riches Casino
- Planet Fruity
- Bonzo Spins Casino
- Wink Bingo
- Sun Bingo
- Slots Jungle Casino
- Bounce Bingo Casino
- Betfred Live Casino
We also have interesting Casino rats collected elsewhere.