If you after one Casino with Paybox deposit Unfortunately we have bad news for you, because because Paybox does not offer online payments more. Since you never could use the transaction agent in Germany anyway and there are numerous alternatives, however, this does not have to worry. On which Alternative payment methods You can use the following guide.
- overview: There is even without a paybox Casinos with cell phone payment systems.
- Chapter 1: paybox war Never usable in Germany, only in Austria.
- Chapter 2: Zimpler, Skrill and Neteller are they Top alternatives to Paybox.
- Chapter 3: Drei Casinos We present you more precisely for cell phone deposits.
- Chapter 4: Paybox Had some fans and many advantages in Austria.
|Playzilla CasinoBitcoin Casino||Playzilla Casino experience report||
|Pinocasino||Pinocasino experience report||
|5Gringos CasinoNewcomer||5gringos casino experience report||
|Golden Star Casino||Golden Star Casino experience report||
|UberluckyNewcomer||Uberlucky experience report||
|Ninecasino||Ninecasino experience report||
|PushExclusive bonus||Drücklück experience report||
|Platinum casinoGratisbonus||Platinum casino experience report||
|Casumo CasinoGratisbonus||Casumo casino experience report||
|Casinia||Casinia experience report||
|7Bit CasinoBitcoin Casino||7Bit casino experience report||
|Joo Casino Bitcoin Casino||Joo Casino experience report||
|Avalon78 Casino||Avalon78 Casino experience report||
|Playouwin casinoExclusive bonus||Playouwin Casino experience report||
Show all providers (11)
- Provider with cell phone payment systems
- Which cell phone casinos are there in Germany?
- Which cell phone payment systems are an alternative to Paybox?
- The best alternatives to the casino with Paybox deposit
- Top Handy Casinos
- How does Paybox work?
- How did the deposit in the casino go with PAYBOX?
- FAQ - Casino with Paybox deposit
- Conclusion: no paybox for casino players, but numerous alternatives available
Which cell phone casinos are there in Germany?
To make deposits in the online casino through the telephone bill, many players from Germany still sound utopian nowadays. In the international space, however, cell phone payments are already considered an absolute standard.
Austria took a pioneering role in this area for a long time. The provider Paybox there was the leading payment service in the Alpine Republic for years. Sometimes you could even pay in the online casino with PAYBOX. Due to new legal regulations, the payment service had to largely stop its offer. Suitable for this: Our guide “Online Casino Austria“
This means: There is also no provider in Austria for Online gambling More in which you can make a deposit in the casino with Paybox.
On the other hand, users with a German residence was never possible to pay with Paybox in the casino, because the payment service could only be used in Austria.
As a result you have to Alternative payment routes To fall back on.
However, a Pay by Phone Casino also in Germany Find easy. After all, there is hardly a provider without a casino app or without a version of the website that is optimized for mobile users. Fortunately, a good mobile phone casino usually offers its customers a wide selection of payment methods:
- Often the cell phone payment service is available to you Zimpler to disposal.
- You can E-Wallets how to use Skrill and Neteller.
- With Google Pay the online giant is also in the starting blocks.
- If you want to accomplish your deposit anonymously, you can, for example, the payment service ppaysafecard to use. This works according to the same principle as the well-known prepaid cards for cell phones.
- In addition, are also Online casino payments by invoice possible.
Which cell phone payment systems are an alternative to Paybox?
Although there has never been the opportunity to use Paybox in Germany, Telekom has already tried several times to establish a similar system - but has repeatedly failed.
A few years ago, mobile payments should be made attractive via smartphone, for example, via Mass.
In contrast to Paybox, however, this was not a system with invoices, but one Prepaid-Methode. The previous charges were probably too cumbersome again. The Mass service has not prevailed And was taken from the market at the end of September 2016.
The game providers were very open to the payment method. Several online casinos have meanwhile been in the transfer offer.
However, the number of alternatives to PayBox in Germany is increasing steadily, which is, for example, through Financial service provider such as Zimpler or Google Pay expressed. The casino operators also notice this and are increasingly offering mobile means of payment.
The best alternatives to the casino with Paybox deposit
Alternative 1: Zimpler-a top online payment service for smartphones
If you want to use your smartphone for payment in Germany, you can use the service Zimpler put. It refers to A Swedish companythat has a very strong simplification of the payment process for deposits and withdrawals.
As soon as you are forwarded from online casino to Zimpler, you have to take the following steps for a deposit:
- 1Telephone number enter
- 2The unique PIN-Code Enter that you get via SMS
- 3Payment method Select (bank transfer, credit card or invoice)
- 4Your Deposit Submit - done!
So you are not forced to register an account with Zimpler and can quickly and easily transfer money with your cell phone. There are no fees for use, However, the selected payment method can later result in fees. Payments work according to the same scheme as deposits.
Alternative 2: Skrill & Neteller-The best known e-wallets
German customers still use the classic paths for their deposits, primarily the credit cards from Visa and MasterCard as well as direct booking systems such as immediately, Trustly and Giropay. E-wallets are particularly popular-especially Skrill and Neteller.
The advantages of such an online money exchange are obvious: you give here Only your email address, but not your complete account details. It is therefore not surprising that a lot of people worldwide are already falling for their online transactions on e-wallets.
In order to be able to pay safely with Skrill or Neteller, you should register once with the provider of your choice. This is what succeeds:
- 1Surf the website of the e-wallet provider and the Registration button Click
- 2The relevant Data enter (Land, name, email address and password)
- 3In your e-mail mailbox the e-Mail Open the payment service and the Confirmation link Click - done!
It is best to download the Skrill or Neteller app directly, log in and store a credit card or a bank account. So you can easily pay with the e-wallet with your cell phone in the future.
Alternative 3: Muchbetter-a mix of cell phone payment service and e-wallet
Muchbetter is a revolutionary payment appthat can be used like an e-wallet-but only via smartphones and tablets. Unlike classic e-money exchanges, payments are not assigned based on your email address, but based on your telephone number.
Registration with Muchbetter runs as follows:
- 1Calls the Muchbetter website open in your browser and click on "Register"
- 2Fill that Registration form from
- 3You get one via SMS Confirmation codethat you have to enter
- 4Upload them Muchbetter app down and log in
Alternative 4: Google Pay - so far still music music
With the introduction of Google Pay, the Online giant took the next logical step in the process of payments. You can do right away State several credit cards in the Google account and therefore always have it on the cell phone.
The function can be used using a separate app and the browser.
In some shops in Germany you can then Pay by cell phone without having to enter the payment information. The same applies to some apps such as Flixbus who support this payment method. Google encrypts all payment transactions and shortens them for one click.
Payment via Google Pay is currently not yet very common And has not yet found the way to the online casinos. As soon as Google provides these functions to the online gambling market, Google Pay a quick and comfortable alternative to Paybox.
Top Handy Casinos
In Austrian online casino you have not been able to use Paybox for some time. In the past, the payment service was, for example, in Participle offered. In Germany, this option never existed due to the availability limited to the Alpine Republic.
Therefore, we cannot introduce you to Paybox casinos at this point. However, we can give you some Excellent cell phone casinos Recommend that we will go into a little more closer below.
Slotsmillion Casino: 2 bonuses up to 500 $ + 50 free spins
im Slotsmillion Casino There are numerous means of payment available to pay money on your casino account with your cell phone. You can not only use Skrill and Neteller, but also the popular payment app Muchbetter, for example.
After our Slotsmillion Casino experiences However, the registration with this provider is still recommended for other reasons, above all:
- You will receive bonuses on the first two deposits. It starts with a 100 percent bonus up to 200 $. This is followed by a 30 percent bonus up to 300 $, which is upgraded with 50 free spins.
- More than 4,000 slots in this virtual arcade await you.
- The Slotsmillion Casino scores with excellent support. You not only reach customer service via live chat and email, but can also use a recall service.
Crazy Fox Casino: up to 20 percent daily cashback
That Crazy Fox Casino also offers its customers a wide payment portfolio. You can use Neteller and Skrill for transfers with your smartphone, but also Trustly, Klarna and other payment services.
However, the gambling provider has other strengths. These include our Crazy Fox casino experiences above all:
- The Crazy Fox Casino is characterized by an extraordinary range of games.
- You can secure up to 20 percent cashback every day.
- The website was designed very user -friendly, which is why even users can find their way around without any casino experiences.
Joo Casino: 3 bonuses up to 1,000 $ + 100 free spins for new customers
The selection of payment methods of the Joo Casinos not only includes e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller and Ecopayz, but also the prepaid options Neosurf and cash test. What to be positive Joo Casino experiences contributes: you can also cryptocurrencies How to use Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin for deposits and withdrawals.
In addition, the Joo Casino offers new customers an attractive welcome package. The cell phone casino bonus (also available desktop users) was divided into the first three deposits:
1. Deposit: 100 percent up to 200 $ + 50 free spins
2. deposit: 50 percent to 300 $ (with Code Relax)
3. Deposit: 50 percent to 500 $ + 50 free spins (with Code Actnow)
Other points from PayBox were:
- 1If you carry the cell phone with you, you have always automatically money included.
- 2Versatility: You can pay tickets, parking cards or snacks from the machine with Paybox.
- 3transparency: The current account balance can be viewed at any time in your personal lobby. At the same time, this will be communicated to you with every payment by SMS and email.
- 4simplicity: You confirm the payment either with the PIN or a simple "yes" via SMS.
- 5anonymity: In your own lobby you can generate a PayBox wish with which absolutely anonymous payments are possible.
- 6Cost: Paybox is free for most users. Private customers of T-Mobile and Telering are automatically registered with Paybox (because Paybox belongs to T-Mobile). The same applies to registration for an A1 or Red Bull Mobile (RBM) Mobile phone contract if an A1 shop is used.
How does Paybox work?
What is required for the Paybox registration?
There are only a few prerequisites to Paybox to be able to use:
- A Bank account in Austria, USA or in the EEA
- A cell phone with Austrian SIM
- A Minimum from 18 years
It is not absolutely necessary that your citizen of the Alpine Republic is. Germans and American who moved to Austria due to work can also make cell phone payments with PayBox.
Paybox was the mobile budget for many occasions
In the meantime you can Only use for parking certificates, After all, there is no more casino with a paybox deposit. In the meantime, however, there was the option of paying around 7,000 acceptance points with Paybox in Austria (sometimes also online). The system had several advantages:
- 1Since Paybox represents a 100 percent subsidiary of the Austrian Telekom, there is Definitely no doubt about seriousness.
- 2It is absolutely safe, even if your cell phone is stolen or otherwise it is lost.
- 3Because of a Separate PIN had Third parties no access to the payment system. Like the "Austrian Institute for Applied Telecommunications" in a comparison with others E-Wallets Confirmed Paybox was considered the safest means of payment in this sector.
So you don't have to have any cash with you and are therefore also protected against unnecessary losses. The annoying search for coins and change is completely no longer necessary. You can still solve your parking ticket in many cities in Austria without having to leave the car.
How did the deposit in the casino go with PAYBOX?
The deposit with Paybox was completed in a few steps in the online casino. In the following instructions we show you how this works exactly. Here we assume that you already have a player account:
- 1Log in with your data in the Paybox Casino (Username and password).
- 2Go to the checkout area and choose Paybox as a payment method out.
- 3Give the Desired amount and yours mobile number a.
- 4You automatically get one Phone call from paybox or one SMS. The amount and the online casino are called. Confirms the payment with "And“.
- 5Within a few seconds it stands Deposit In the player account for gaming to disposal.
The PayBox Billing was carried out later by burdening the house bank account or by separate ID on the telephone bill, depending on the contract and mobile phone provider. So here you load your account without directly taking money.
In a figurative sense, PayBox can speak of a deposit method via direct debit.
FAQ - Casino with Paybox deposit
Conclusion: no paybox for casino players, but numerous alternatives available
Since Paybox had to restrict its range of offers, we do not assume that the payment method can be found again in virtual arcades in the near future. However, that doesn't matter, because for mobile payments you can Use numerous alternatives. As a rule, the same payment methods are displayed on the smartphone display as on the computer.
Usually, the payment portfolio of an online casino contains both e-wallets and payment apps as well as direct booking systems and classic means of payment such as bank transfer. In other words, in a good cell phone casino there is a suitable means of payment for every taste. So you don't need a casino with paybox deposit.